Friday, July 10, 2009

AMNESIA

it was friday,n i came back late coz hve 2 attend +m3 class...n 10, my dad came bout 3 wit ma mum 2 fetch me back home....actually dayah n ten invited me 2 kfc as they're planning 2 go there after d class..but i refused....so ting...tong!
back at home, i filled up ma stomach with da fried mee ma mum bought 4 me...but ma dad had 2 rush 2 work coz it was late than ever....kay, i noe i'm wasting d time...d story is actually...
after lunch, i was having a talk with ma MJ addicted mum and fell asleep...10 all tat i know was tat was sitting on my bed back at ma bedroom...and thus i fetched my towel n i head off 2 da bathroom [upstairs] n eventually heard ma mum bathing 2 [downstairs]...un4tunately..at d time i was so blur tat i didn't realise tat it was past 6 n in time my father would knock on d door....n so subconsciously i wet maself.
till ta mo...i did'nt get any screw so i relaxingly continued 2 pray n i head off downstairs only 2 realise tat both my parents were sitting there...OMG!!10 i sat bside ma mum n ma asked me wen i woked up...i admitt that at d point i was like ...WAT?
i tried very hard 2 remember but couldnt..so crated a story[lamest..i guess]....i kind of dunno..maybe reconfirmed...:

mum:wat time you woke up?
me: dunno...
mum:was it after dad came?
me:no..
mum:was i bathing tat time?
me:i guess...
mum:then it should be around 6....so you straightly head 2 d bathroom ar?
me:not straightly...i sat 1'st on d bed...
mum:on the couch you mean...?
me: not couch..bed...
mum:bed ar?how?wat u were u doing there?
me:[i thought my mum sound hillarious] sleeping o'coz..
mum: so u went up..sleep again n 10 i went 2 take a bath....?
me: no..iwas actually sleeping there rite?
mum: 10 wer was i?
me:dunno..
mum:hey bukan saye tido lepas u tido ke?2 pun kat downstairs...
me: hehehe..yes ar?
mum:hay...wats happening 2 you?kena rasuk ar?
me:wer got?
mum:wei u ni makin lme makin semcm...blablabla...
dad:y u [something i do frequently] so much?rileks...don't stress so muc!
me:hehehe
mum:now u know /no wer u were 2 hours b4?u ingat x tat i woke u up so many time since 5.30pm?
me:hehehe...dunno lar mi[short 4 mummy]...........don't ask me...mayb coz i was tired...
mum:hay....i next time u do this..i'll tell u'r paati[granma]
me:mi.....dun lar...sye bknnye plan nak bwat pun...tetiba jek happen.....

cool......t'lepas coz i went off 2 bathroom n she 4got 2 cntinue bout tat again...weird ar....

6 comments:

  1. huhuhu..
    kene rasuk
    uh..takuwt2
    huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. bai !
    kat skwl nti,
    jgn dekat2 dgn aku yea !
    kang tak psl2,
    terjangkit plak kat aku.
    hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ko pehal nusya...
    2 la x nk ikut g kfc..
    kn dah sasau..
    hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think ar nusha u became lyk dis bcoz of dat bellraj! hehe..loose penne2! juz kidding yar..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey ten, mind ya....i'm a one man girl n i stay loyal 2 one n only man in ma life tat is ma hubby!

    mrs M***

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm..ithe konjem over!! He neva marry u n it only happen in ur dreams so u still belong to my anna BELLRAJ!! haha..pity nusha!
    tc babe.......

    ReplyDelete